Our Advanced CCW Courses vary in content and drills, covering a variety of real-world scenarios and CCW-applicable skillsets. From low retention shooting and complex movement drills, we have drawn from several agency drills, actual shooting incidents, IDPA stages, and more to bring you a realistic training experience. These courses are full range courses with no classroom time, running 3-5 hours depending on range availability. Some tactics that are covered frequently each month:
- Low Light/No Light Drills
- Crowd/No Shoot Drills
- Cover to Cover Drills
- Transition and Contact Drills
- Low Retention & Complex Target Drills
- Distance Transition Drills
- And More!
Students will need the following:
- Firearm and Holster (OWB or IWB, non-collapsible)
- 300-400 rounds
- Handheld flashlight
- Eye and ear protection
- Close-toed shoes
- Any other range gear you usually prefer! (magazine loaders, kneepads, etc., not required)
There are no reviews yet.